Introduction of project


The story starts from a Sony radio clock which is secondhand without an instruction manual. From its appearance, I can understand this product contains three functions: alarm, clock and radio. When I plugged this clock into the power, I did not know how to set the time, alarm clock, or how to adjust the radio. After trying a while, I totally gave up, until my friend who is learning engineering helped me to use that. However until now I still don’t know how to operate it because the process is annoying.

After that I asked myself some questions and tried to predict the answers.
  •  Why a multifunctional product?
- Technology development
- Consumers’ demand
- Company competitiveness
- The declining of personal space
  •  How to make products more easy to use?
- Intuition
- Interaction
- Interface
- Human center
- Emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment